Toll-Free Number: 888-413-3964 or 202-800-8190

Available Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM

To Pay your Initial Consultation

Citizenship for Spouses & Children of Military Members

Spouses of U.S. citizen members of the U.S. armed forces who are or will be deployed may be eligible for expedited naturalization or for overseas processing. Children of U.S. citizen military members deployed abroad may be eligible for overseas processing.

You Have Been There For All Of Us, And We Will Be There For You.

Each one of these categories requires certain requirements and evidence that must be met before applying. Call Immigration attorney Mark Oxford for all your immigration law needs.

Immigration Consequences to Criminal Conducts & Immigration Litigation

Areas We Cover

Orange County, CA's Trusted Immigration Lawyers

Any time a non-citizen/immigrant is arrested he or she should contact an immigration attorney as soon as possible to discuss what can be done to position the non-citizen in the best situation possible in these circumstances. An immigration lawyer may be able to defend you and protect your rights under the laws of the United States. If you are facing deportation or removability, do yourself a favor and contact our law firm for assessment of your situation and what can be done to help protect you from deportation.  

Immigration Benefits for Military Members and their Families

The Oxford Law Firm recognizes the important sacrifices made by non-U.S. citizen members of the U.S. armed forces and their families.

All types of Visas

Immigration law has many types of visas to accommodate a wide range of people seeking to enter the United States.

Visas can be complicated and involve many government agencies, like USCIS, Department of State, Department of Labor, among others.

If you want to apply for a visa in a US Embassy, give us a call or send us an email, we can make a difference.


The experienced professionals at The Oxford Law Firm truly understand that immigration legal matters present an array of challenges to families and businesses.


One of the very important benefits you can acquire in the United States is U.S. Citizenship. It is the final stage of your immigration long path, and only few who reach this stage and actually acquire the U.S. Citizenship. Once you become a U.S. Citizen, you can apply for a U.S. Passport, you can try to sponsor some of your family members for green card.

How We Can Help

We can help resolve your immigration problems, whether it is Asylum, deportation, removal or non-immigrant visas. We will represent you in front of USCIS, ICE or in the US embassy abroad.

We can help you obtain Visas for Families and Family Reunification. We understand the importance of immigration visas to you, your fiancée and your family. We will stand by you to make processing your paperwork as smooth as possible, whether it is green card or Citizenship and Naturalization.

Green Card

There are several ways to get a Green Card in America. There are Green Card through Family, Green Card through a Job, Green Card through Refugee or Asylee Status, and there are other ways to get a Green Card.

Humanitarian Immigration Relief and Waivers

DACA, Victims of Violence, Refugees, Special Immigrant Juveniles, Victims of crimes and Human Trafficking, Temporary Protected Status, or other Humanitarian Immigration Relief and Waivers. These are very hard situation that requires a helping hand to guide you in these hard times. Contact us, we are here to help.


Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to Race, Religion, Nationality, Membership in a particular social group, Political opinion.

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States. To apply for Asylum within one year of your arrival to the United States. There is no government fee to apply for asylum.

You may include your spouse and children who are in the United States on your application at the time you file or at any time until a final decision is made on your case. To include your child on your application, the child must be under 21 and unmarried. 

Let us help you in your asylum claim.

Clients of our citizenship attorneys in Orange County, CA

Citizenship for Military Members

Members of the U.S. armed forces may be eligible for citizenship by qualifying for naturalization through military service under Section 328 or 329 of the INA.

Members of the U.S. armed forces and their dependents (spouses and children) may be eligible for citizenship, to include expedited and overseas processing, under special provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

If you are a U.S. armed forces member seeking to petition for your family member for permanent residence "green card", we are here to help you in this process.

The process of naturalization requires, among other things, living in the United States for certain number of years as a green card holder, a good moral character, knowledge of English language, Civics and U.S. history, attachment to the U.S. Constitution. 

When it comes time to apply for naturalization, it is very important you have the right legal help on your side, and fight to protect your rights. So, contact us to help you become a U.S. Citizen.

  • Green Card

  • Citizenship

  • Asylum

  • Waivers

  • All types of Visas

  • Deportation

We're On Your Side

Please contact The Oxford Law Firm for your initial consultation. Experienced representation is just a phone call away. We are proud to offer our legal services in Arabic and Russian. We are licensed in California, Texas and Minnesota.